About Novus Agro
Novus Agro facilitates trades and services between farming communities and those that want to interact with them. Novus Agro was started in 2013 and has built a network of over 700 outlets in 21 states of Nigeria using technology and a trained network of community-based outlet managers, we profile and verify smallholder farmers(SHF) on our platform and facilitate interactions between them and other stakeholders who want to interact with them. Novus Agro has developed a platform for agricultural market information, services and product distribution partnering with other organizations to improve the quality of agricultural value chains . Since inception, the firm has gradually increased its market agent footprint to cover the six geo-political zones in Nigeria thereby ensuring it can offer a fully representative service, physically we are currently in 21 states of the Federation.
Who We Are
- Novus Agro facilitates trades and service between farming communities and those that want to interact with them
- Novus Agro leverages on technology to bridge the financial inclusion gap in rural Nigeria.
- Novus Agro via our technology platform addresses the knowledge gaps among farmers through trainings and workshops
To facilitate trade and services between rural farming communities and various stakeholders seeking to interact with them
Inspiration And Passion (Why we love our work)
Our Vision is to be the largest and most preferred agriculture extension, information and retail distribution network in Africa
- First access linkage to rural communities
- A meeting place for all agri-based services
- smallholder training and management
- Leveraging on technology
- Rural retail hubs
- Novus Agro provides a transactional platform for everyone to conveniently access large groups of smallholder farmers across sub-Saharan Africa.